For 27 years, Jersey City lawyer Anthony Carbone has successfully practiced personal injury law, family law, and criminal defense law in the Jersey City, New Jersey. He is the sole practitioner at his firm but has a support staff of paralegals, legal assistants, and a team of experts to offer insight into accident cases, medical malpractice cases, etc.
Attorney Carbone prides himself on offering his clients aggressive, relentless, and successful representation and has the track record to prove he can handle the tough cases. He has a keen insight into local, state, and federal laws and has helped countless of New Jersey residents get the compensation they deserve following any type of accidents — from an auto accident to slip and fall to even a construction site accident.
He has successfully handled many divorces, working diligently to ensure his client receives a fair settlement. If you have been charged with a crime, whether a felony or misdemeanor, our criminal defense lawyer will perform a thorough investigation into the allegations against you and prepare an aggressive defense to get your charges dismissed or to get you an acquittal should the case end up before a judge and/or jury.
The following is a list of Attorney Carbone’s areas of practice:
- Criminal Law
- Insurance Fraud
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- Domestic Violence
Attorney Carbone has the following Bar Admissions:
- New Jersey, 1988
- Pennsylvania, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1990
Attorney Carbone received his bachelors degree at Jersey City University in Jersey City, New Jersey. He graduated from Temple University School of Law in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and has practiced law in Hudson County, New Jersey for 27 years.
- Named a New Jersey Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers
- Named a Million Dollar Advocate by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Named as one of the Top 100 Trial Attorneys by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Named as one of the Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorneys by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Named to the American Society of Legal Advocates in 2014
- Received the Client Distinction Award from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Avvo Rated Attorney award in 2013 in which we were “widely recognized for professional conduct and experience.”
- Received the 2013 client distinction award from Martindale Hubbell in which we were recognized for Quality of service, Overall Value, Responsiveness, and Communication Ability