Mr. Mishkind is the founding shareholder of Mishkind Kulwicki Law Co., L.P.A. His practice is concentrated primarily in the area of personal injury litigation, consisting of the representation of injured patients and their families in medical malpractice, legal malpractice and catastrophic injuries arising out of motor vehicle and truck collisions. He has been a participant in numerous seminars locally and throughout the State of Ohio on matters relating to personal injury, medical malpractice and civil litigation. He has also made numerous appearances and presentations to various local schools and on several local radio and television stations. Mr. Mishkind is a former Adjunct Professor of Law at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law where he taught Medical Malpractice to upper level students. He continues to periodically be invited to provide guest lectures in the area of evidence and personal injury at the law school. He is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, American Association for Justice (AAJ), the Ohio Academy of Justice (OAJ) and the Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys (CATA). He has been recognized by his peers , as an accomplished plaintiff medical malpractice attorney, by Ohio Super Lawyers since 2006, which includes only 5% of the lawyers in Ohio. He has also been recognized by Best Lawyers in America since 2012.
He has received an AV Preeminent rating, the Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards by Martindale-Hubbell through a rigorous peer review process since 1994. He has also received a 10/10 rating by AVVO and the Client’s Choice Award in 2015 . He has chaired or co-chaired the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association Annual Recognition Luncheon from 1992 through 2012 and was honored as Outstanding Alumnus of the Year in 2003. He serves on various committees of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, including the Court Rules Committee and the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association Certified Grievance Committee. He is also actively involved in issues concerning attorney ethics and has investigated and litigated claims against attorneys involving violations of the Ohio Rules of Professional Conduct and has served as an expert witness in professional negligence matters. He takes great pride in fighting for justice for those injured by the wrongful conduct of others.
- Certified by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys (NAOPIA). Recognized as top 10 personal injury attorney in Ohio, 2014-present
- AVVO Rating: 10 out of 10 Superb Rating- Among the highest rated lawyers from Avvo, the world’s largest legal directory. Widely recognized by the legal community for excellent professional conduct and experience 2011 – Present
- The Best Lawyers in America for work in the practice area of Plaintiff’s medical malpractice law.
- Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based upon an exhaustive and rigorous peer-review survey comprising more than five million confidential evaluations by top attorneys. Because no fee or purchase is required, being listed in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor 2012 – present
- Cleveland’s Top Rated Lawyers. The list of Top Rated Lawyers is created through a peer-review rating and includes lawyers that have reached the highest levels of ethical standards and professional excellence 2012 – present
- Ohio Super Lawyers – Five percent of Ohio attorneys are named Ohio Super Lawyers. Super Lawyers is an annual listing of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement 2006 – present
- AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell (AV rating indicates very high to pre-eminent legal ability and very high ethical standards as established by confidential opinions from members of the Bar.), 1994 – Present
- Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association – Outstanding Alumnus of the Year, 2003
- AVVO Rating: 10 out of 10 Superb Rating