Kirk Stange is the Founding Partner at Stange Law Firm, PC. He is licensed to practice in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. Throughout his time practicing family law, Mr. Stange has won numerous awards, including:
- Super Lawyers – 2016 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers for Family Law
- Super Lawyers – 2015 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers for Family Law
- Super Lawyers – 2014 and 2013 Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars for Family Law
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri – National Academy of Family Law Attorneys (NAFLA), 2014 – Present
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers 2014 – Present
- AVVO Superb 10.0/10.0 Rating, 2013 – Present
- Lead Counsel Rated For Divorce/Family Law – Lead Counsel, 2014 -Present
- 10 Best Family Law Attorneys in Missouri for Client Satisfaction – American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2014 – Present
- Top 100 Family Lawyers in Missouri – The American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA), 2015-Present
- National Academy of Jurisprudence – Premier 100 Trial Attorneys for Missouri, 2015
- The National Advocates – Top 100 Lawyers, Matrimonial and Family Law, 2015
- Top 40 Under 40 Missouri Family Lawyers – The American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA), 2014
- National Council of American Executives – Top Ranked U.S. Executives, 2014
- Rue Ratings’ – Best Attorneys of America, Lifetime Charter Member
- The American Legal Institute – America’s Top Attorneys, 2016
To show for his experience more, Kirk Stange has spoken at numerous CLE seminars through organizations such as, National Business Institute and the Missouri Bar. In 2014, Mr. Stange spoke at the Eighth Circuit Judicial Conference. Also in 2014, he published a full length book through Thomson Reuters titled: Prenuptial Agreements Line by Line. Kirk also enjoys spending time volunteering for the community. Kirk is on the Board of Directors for the St. Louis Collaborative Family Law Association. He also serves on the advisory council for Kids Rock Cancer, a music program for children with cancer. For his service to the community, Kirk, along with his wife, Paola, received the 2015 Making a Difference Award from Old Newsboys. Old Newsboys is a non-profit organization that has raised millions of dollars for hundreds of area children’s charities.
Along with being a family law attorney, Kirk Stange is also a trained mediator and collaborative law attorney.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Kirk Stange is responsible for the content. Principal place of business 120 South Central Ave, Suite 450, Clayton, MO 63105.