Attorney Robert S. Gregg has been recognized by the NAJ as a Premier DUI, Criminal, and Personal Injury Trial Attorney.
Mr. Gregg is a reputable trial attorney, with an extremely strong track record of assertively and effectively advocating on behalf of clients charged with misdemeanors, felonies and DWIs. We will not plea bargain your case without exhausting every other possible avenue. We will appear in court on your behalf and advocate for the best possible outcome.
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas, 1990 J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas, 1984 B.S., Bachelor of Science Major: Industrial Technology
- Texas Municipal Justice Bar Association past President
- Municipal Justice Bar Association past President
- Dallas Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer Association
- American Bar Association