There are many qualities that successful and talented lawyers share. Above all, however, experience is the most valuable to clients. Libertyville attorney Ronald L. Bell has represented a wide variety of clients since 1980. His vast experience includes work before local trial courts, appellate courts, the Illinois Supreme Court and federal courts. He has litigated cases worth millions of dollars and everything in between.
Ronald Bell’s background includes private practice, in-house counsel and government work, and he has represented individuals, companies, state entities and even judges.
He brings the network of his resources and his knowledge to bear directly on the cases he now handles. Mr. Bell is respected and known among judges in his area and has played a leading role in developments in implied consent, sentencing and search and seizure laws.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Illinois, 1980
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1981
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1984
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Honors: With Distinction
- Honors: Dean’s Scholarship Award
- Law Review: Law Review, Research Editor, 1979 – 1980
- Lake Forest College, Lake Forest, IL, USA
- B.A.magna cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: History
- Major: Political Science
- Our Land is Your Land, The John Marshall Law Review, Vol 13, 1980
- Grand Juries, Cook County, 1977
- Business Model, Harvard University, 2003
Honors and Awards
- Who’s Who In America Law
- Citation of Excellence
- Dean’s List Law School and College
Attorney Ronald Bell has also been recognized by the NAJ as a Premier Practitioner of Criminal, Family Law, and Personal Injury Trial Attorneys.